Results 1 to 10 of 14

Thread: Game Sunday

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member Xknight52's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 29th, 2005
    Posts
    2,034
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Game Sunday

    We play football every sunday so if anyone wants to play just come to the football field in Coeburn. ( It's two hand touch )

    Any questions call

    276 708 5470
    276 219 5486
    276 337 5303
    [IMG]http://img522.imageshack.us/img522/1842/rustysig.jpg[/IMG]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Biggin's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 18th, 2002
    Posts
    9,588
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Game Sunday

    well you jus made you and two of your friends prank call kings.

    i bet them phones get BLOWN up
    [IMG]http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh111/Vic_Fontaine/sig.jpg[/IMG]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member sup-rbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    8,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Game Sunday

    That is exactly what I thought when i saw that post...there's alot of folks on here whose sense and integrity I question...lol
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

  4. #4
    Inactive Member NotSoSilentBob's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 2nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,067
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Game Sunday

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: VictorY</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
    276 708 5470
    276 219 5486
    276 337 5303 </div></div>

    4 l8er
    [IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member imported_mega's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2004
    Posts
    5,094
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Game Sunday

    Throw me the jump ball fellas, I got single coverage on Tiny Tim.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Game Sunday

    As long as its under 20 yards I can still get it to you! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img] well, underhanded I might get it to you at 40.
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

  7. #7
    Inactive Member NotSoSilentBob's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 2nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,067
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Game Sunday

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mega</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Throw me the jump ball fellas, I got single coverage on Tiny Tim. </div></div>

    I see knee surgery in your future string bean.
    [IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]

  8. #8
    Inactive Member TheBeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 24th, 2004
    Posts
    4,351
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Game Sunday

    Forget it Chubz will be QB for both teams, and he don't even have to leave his own yard, just throw a football plum over that mountain.
    [COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
    [img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]

  9. #9
    Inactive Member Xknight52's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 29th, 2005
    Posts
    2,034
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Game Sunday

    LoL....

    Well anyone can play and you all should. Mega you should play and we'll see..... It's fun and we play to the 30 yard line to the endzone most of the time.
    [IMG]http://img522.imageshack.us/img522/1842/rustysig.jpg[/IMG]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •